Alucol as a partner
Alucol is a family business that was established in 1971. In 2002 the second generation took over the leadership. The company’s core business is anodising and colouring up to lengths of 22 meters. We not only anodise profiles, but also small components, sheets and constructions.
Alucol has expertise various fields. We collaborate with companies from a wide range of sectors, such as extrusion contractors, the automotive, caravan and bicycle industry, the furniture and construction industries, and architecture and design companies. Alucol delivers throughout Europe.
Alucol has identified four target areas, each requiring a specialised approach when it comes to organisation and processing. This has resulted in solid and powerful collaborations.
Facts & Figures
- FTE: 130
- capacity: 12,000 tonnes per year (around 3.5 million m2)
- production facility: 15,500 m2
- bath sizes:
- natural anodising: 22,000 x 1,300 x 2,000 mm
- 2-phase electrolyte colour anodising: 7,600 x 350 x 1,750 mm
- immersion colour anodising: 6,500 x 350 x 1,500 mm
- colours: bronze, gold, champagne, black, titanium, anthracite, blue, blue/grey